In my last post I shared a decorative Christmas Wreath in White with Green accents. This time I’m sharing a wreath which literally only took me five minutes to make 🙂
My daughter wanted a simple but decorative wreath to hang on her bedroom door. I took what I had in the house and this is what I did:
- I took a spare metal wreath that I had left over from the previous project. If I hadn’t had one of these, I would have cut a ring shape out of cardboard for the base.
- I asked my daughter to choose from the tinsel we had for decorating the house – she chose the above white and silver strand.
- I tucked one end of the tinsel under itself and then wrapped the rest around the ring and tucked the other end in to make it secure.
- I then asked my daughter to choose a ribbon for the hanging loop which I attached by knotting the ends together and threading itself on the wreath through the loop I made.
- I made a bow out of the same ribbon and attached it with adhesive foam pads.
- For the final touch I looped a hanging star decoration onto the top of the wreath so it dangled in the centre.
- All done!!
A very quick but pretty and decorative project I think you’ll agree!
See you next time,
Take Care and happy crafting!!