Hi crafty Folk,
I hope that you are well?
Todays share are these cute Koala, Thinking of you cards.
I regularly send out ‘just because..’ cards to friends and family and so far these have become one of my favourites.
- This stamp is a wood mount stamp by Stampin up! although I cannot recall if it is a current or a retired stamp set.
- As you can see I chose a variety of coloured bases for these cards, Mustard Yellow, Deep Green and Bright Orange.I made them into C6 size. These bases were then layered with a bright geometric patterned paper.
- The Koala bear was stamped in three different memento inks: Tuxedo Black, Grey Flannel and Espresso Truffle. I used memento inks as I wanted to colour them in using a mixture of Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens.
- Once coloured, each Koala panel was die cut using a stitched rectangle die and then layered onto a coordinating brightly coloured card panel.
- ‘Hello’ die cuts were added as was a small pennant flag to the lower right side of the main panel.
- I finished by decorating the inside of the cards as well as the envelopes 🙂
I really enjoyed making these cards and I hope that you enjoyed reading about the process.
Thank you for popping by,
Take care and Happy crafting,