I hope that you are having some wonderful crafty times:)
Todays card is a follow on of sorts from last Thursdays ‘Hello!’ die cut card. I had some spares and scraps left over which I knew would be enough to make at least one more card. So I did!
I apologise for the slight blur to the photo – Id forgotten to put my glasses on lol!
So, here is the Card ‘Recipe’:
- Take one C6 card base, I chose a white base.
- I layered the largest spare, patterned paper panel, (or cut your panel to size), to layer onto the card base.
- Heat emboss your greeting onto your centre sentiment panel. I embossed in white and then layered the panel onto pale blue card, leaving a teeny border, for extra strength.
- The sentiment panel was then added to a larger panel of white to make the colours really pop. The panel I used here is dry embossed using an embossing folder.
- I added a scattering of pale blue gems and stamped the envelope. All finished!
I hope that you enjoyed todays post,
Take care and Happy Crafting!!