Here to share another quick crafty tip with you.
Todays focus is ….Buttons! 🙂
Buttons and crafting is a great match. You can achieve A lot with buttons – a whole variety of different makes:
- Arrange them into shapes e.g. flowers or circles , as a focal image.
- Arrange them into Letters for card fronts, or into a deep picture frame, as a gift.
- Arrange them into numbers.
- Trace a shape onto a card or cushion etc. and fill with buttons and add a sentiment to the edge, or fill around the shape and add a message inside the shape.
- Use them on scrapbook page layouts.
- They can be used as stoppers for easel cards.
- Incorporate buttons into Jewellery making.
These are just a few of the ideas for button use – I would love to hear your suggestions 🙂
Take care and Happy Crafting!