Hi all and thank you to ‘sugar’ for nominating me – very chuffed as its my first one 🙂
I am still learning all about blogging and its technicalities, so I apologise if a link does not get added correctly!! Any tips or hints are most welcome lol.
So, here goes ! I haven’t yet found all the blogs that I would like to follow and support, I am finding inspirational and fantastic bloggers continuously!
My favourites so far are:
- That’s it for now 🙂
The three things that have inspired me so far this week are:
- Listening to Christmas songs! Yep still listening to them and I also love listening to the Glee Christmas cd ,which always feels uplifting and puts me in a positive and harmonious mood.
- Reading: whether it be novels or magazines, I do love to read! I love flicking through old crafting magazines when I am feeling creatively blocked and my imagination seems to start with a firework display of ideas.,( often including projects I wanted to do but forgot to write down…).
- The weather/ nature. I always feel inspired by the elements. Be it the colours of nature or the varying moods that the seasons evoke, I definitely feel the influence of both in my every day life and art projects.
The rules for accepting this award nomination are:
- Thank the person who nominated you by linking his/her blog and display the award logo.
- Nominate at least 15 other blogs (more or less). Link their blogs and inform them about the nomination.
- Mention three things that inspired you the most this week (you can talk about last week’s inspiration too).